Cloverleaf Training Level 3
Online, 5 days
Become an expert!
The level 3 training is the most advanced training of Cloverleaf.
What does it entail?
During the training you will delve into the operation of Cloverleaf to expert level. It is the most advanced training on Infor® Cloverleaf Integration Suite (Cloverleaf) covering complex protocols, including web services and complex Tcl issues.
The learning objectives
- Defining complex interfaces.
- Development of special TPS procedures.
- Knowledge of Regular Expressions in Tcl.
- Knowledge of Generic Record Manager (GRM) and Xlation Pseudo Machine (XPM).
- Knowledge of SQLite in combination with Tcl.
- The level 3 training course lasts five days and concludes on the last day with a practical exam
- If a course participant does not pass the exam, the course may be retaken once free of charge within one year from the date of the course
- Successful completion of the exam entitles the student to the “Infor® Cloverleaf Certified Architect” certificate
- Successful completion of the Level 2 exam is required to attend this course.
- Knowledge of operating systems at system administrator level.
- Knowledge of the scripting language Tcl.Programming background.
- At least 6 months’ experience building links within Cloverleaf.