Our new website is live!
The time has come. The new Enovation website is live, and we are very proud of the result!
Not only the look, but also the functionalities have been overhauled. Our goal? To launch a smooth, user-friendly and future-proof website with a modern, professional and fresh look. We wish to present our website visitors with a website that is easy to find and informs them as quickly and as effectively as possible about our expertise, products and services, in a well-organised manner.
What has changed?
From now on we present;
- a corporate website (.com); where the website visitor can find general company information, information about our vision on healthcare & ict issues and everything about Corporate Governance.
- five country websites (/nl/be/de/es/en) where the website visitor can find specific expertise, product and service information for each country.
For website visitors, this means that from now on;
- faster and easier to click through to the page they are interested in via the menu, the product and expertise overview.
- find related product and care & ict questions on all pages that may be of interest to them.
- find partners in the partner search by using the search and filter functionality. Future partners can also register for cooperation.
- have access to a refreshing job site that gives them a good impression of who Enovation is as an employer.
Finally, we’ve made the website more accessible for multiple target groups (customers, prospects, applicants, media/press and (future) partners), optimised the performance, made the website more usable on mobile devices and improved the search capabilities for finding information faster.
Tips & feedback
We will continue to refine our website. However, it is possible that the new website still contains flaws. Have you noticed such a thing? Please report it to the marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is more than welcome.