Cloverleaf Training Level 1
Online, 4 days
Learn all about the basics of Cloverleaf in the level-1 training.
What does it entail?
This training provides an introduction to the concept of the communication server and familiarity with the graphical interface of Infor® Cloverleaf Integration Suite (Cloverleaf). In addition, this training contains explanations on how to establish a connection. After this training, the trainee will be able to build, modify and manage links using the graphical interface.
Topics covered during training:
- Using and applying functions within Cloverleaf using the GUI.
- Designing, defining and testing: message formats(including HL7 and FRL).
- Translations, interfaces and reading and interpreting log files.
- Applying functions with the GUI
- Designing message formats (HL7)
- Designing and defining translations
- Design and definition of interfaces
- Application and testing of interfaces
- Monitoring processes and log files
- The level 1 training course lasts four days
- The training course concludes on the last day with a theory and practical exam
- If a course participant does not pass the exam, the course may be repeated once free of charge within one year of the date of the course
- Successful completion of the exam entitles the student to the “Cloverleaf Certified Technician” certificate
- Administrator-level knowledge of operating systems
- Introduction to HL7
- Knowledge of the operation of Graphical User Interfaces