Cloverleaf Training Level 2
Online, 5 days
For professionals who want to develop all links within a Cloverleaf environment in-house, the level 2 training is invaluable.
What does it entail?
In this training, you will learn to develop links within an Infor® Cloverleaf Integration Suite environment on your own. This training further delves into the operation of Cloverleaf to an advanced level and is a continuation of the Cloverleaf Level 1 training.
After this training, you will be able to achieve the parts of links, which cannot be realised with the graphical interface, using scripts.
- Writing Tcl scripts.
- Applying Tcl scripts within message flows.
- Command-line functions.
- Operation of interfaces down to process level.
- Message manipulation using Tcl.
- Message response handling (ACK/NACK).
- The level 2 training course lasts 5 days.
- The training concludes on the last day with a theory and practical exam.
- If a trainee does not pass the exam, the course may be retaken once free of charge within one year from the date of the course.
- Successful completion of the exam entitles the student to the certificate “Infor® Cloverleaf Certified Engineer”.
- Successful completion of the Level 1 exam is required to attend this course.
- You have knowledge of the scripting language Tcl.Programming background.
- You have at least 3 months’ experience building links within Cloverleaf.