As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business sales for our ground-breaking products Enovation Mail and Zaurus through building positive relationships with potential customers. Join us as a Sales Account Manager in our Sales Team in the United Kingdom to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What will you be doing?
We already have 25,000 organisations using our products and services in the Netherlands. We now want to expand our position in the United Kingdom, and this is the team you will be joining. You will have a direct impact on Enovation’s results.
- Acquire new accounts and seek opportunities in your account area;
- Manage customer accounts;
- Stay informed with trends in the industry and (eHealth)care and ICT.
What we expect
- Great communication skills with a drive and passion to succeed;
- Experience in sales, account management or customer success;
- Ability to establish relationships with customers and build a community;
- You are result driven, accurate and enthusiastic;
- You have an interest in healthcare and ICT.
For over 35 years Enovation is the party for healthcare communications with in-depth knowledge of healthcare.
We have a team of over 250 experienced specialists, worldwide, who can dream up the message standards and protocols in Healthcare ICT. Fortunately, it does not stop at dreams. We support care organisations and care centres in the field of information exchange and connected care in 19 countries. We do this from 11 offices around the world: Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, the United Kingdom and of course from our headquarters in Capelle aan den IJssel.
Enovation Mail is our highly innovative messaging service for the communication between healthcare providers between themselves and with patients (Mail, EDI, Chat). With Zaurus we provide a perfect solution for digital consultations. Healthcare professionals can use the consulting rooms to start video calls, chat or exchange files with their patients or colleagues. With this combination we can help optimize the care for patients, meaning that care providers can work more efficiently, and patients receive a better service.
- A versatile position with a high degree of independence;
- Being part of an enthusiastic and highly skilled team;
- A job where you can make an impact on the healthcare sector.